Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update Josh & Audrey


Update on Audrey Claire:
As I am writing this blog my beautiful bride is sitting across from me studying for her last two fiials.  She has taken 6 and will be finished tomorrow after the last two.  Yes, I said 8 finals in 1 week.  I have been singing and dancing to keep her spirits up and I guess it is working because she still has a beautiful smile on her face. I'm really trying to support her with lots of coffee and cookies this week.  She usually requests only one cookie and I go the extra mile and cook her two.   Believe it out not she is finishing up her third semester of PA school.  Time sure flies when you are having fun.  In just 10 days  we will have been in the music city  for one year.  Who knew God would put us here and bless us in so many ways?  Before Audrey  graduated last year we would pray at night asking for God's hand and guidance in our lives.  God answered our prayers in more ways than one and He continues to show us his love.  Audrey has about 15 months of school left and an estimanted graduation date of Aug. 2011, which is also my month to retire! Not really because we have some kids to have eventually after August 2011!  Please read again, I said AFTER Aug. 2011.  


Update Joshua Jordan:
I am just living the dream, selling fuel and enjoying life to the fullest.  There is not much to report on me becase I just sell gas.  I do not get to bring sutures home and practice stiching up pigs feet, taking blood, starting an IV, or inserting catheters.  (side note: Audrey wanted to do all the above on me and I said NO that was not in the marriage license) I guess I am just an old country boy enjoying life in the Music City.

If you are ever in the music city come visit and stay a while. I will give you 3 cookies and treat you like family.  I  can also cook a mean pan of Lively brownines like my mom cooked growing up.  A little southern hospitality Lively style.  

Be Blessed,
Josh

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully Katie and I can come and visit you this summer. We'll see where life takes us?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get cookie or lively brownies! Do you not love me like your other guests? Haha jk glad you're almost done Audrey! I'll be copying you and taking 7 finals next week. ;) can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey, you're so close!!

    Josh, you're a good husband. 2 cookies are ALWAYS better than 1.

    Glad God brought you to Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I can't wait until your done so we can be friends again! We miss you sooooo much!!! Almost there Audrey! Josh, your such a sweet husband! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete